- Items Included;
- 1 x White solid hardwood bunk bed frame
- 2 x Underbed storage drawers
- 1 x Ladder to reach top bunk
- Solid hardwood timber frame & metal mounting bed brackets for safety due to greater weight loading
- Innovative design which converts bunk bed to 2 x single beds if required
- Modern, minimalist design for timeless elegance
- Designed guard rails on top for safety
- Smooth edges for safety
- We apply painted finishes that provide depth of colour (We DO NOT use glued vinyl coverings that peel off)
- A high quality top coat sealer is used to prevent dirt, grease, stains etc absorbing into the timber which provides lasting protection
- Two underbed storage drawers. Built on wheels so that they can be wheeled out for easy cleaning of dirt/dust. Especially important for hay fever sufferers
- Under-bed storage drawers fit under the bed to provide an aesthetically pleasing (and hidden) appearance.
- Under-bed storage drawers built on wheels so the drawers can be wheeled out for easy cleaning of dirt/dust that build up under the bed. Especially important for asthma and hay fever sufferers
- Items Included;
This gorgeous & versatile bunk bed is constructed with hardwood timber frames and contains 2 x storage drawers. It’s built for safety and provides storage space to help keep the kids bedroom room neat & tidy.
It blends space-saving functionality, value and quality materials to create a quality bunk bed you can trust to last the test of time with a modern contemporary design you'll love. Unlike majority of poor quality and fragile bunk beds in the market which falls apart with minimal use.
Many manufacturers and retailers these days have switched to using cheaper chipboard or particleboard in construction which only lessens the lifespan and durability of the bunk beds. We want you to have peace of mind; hence why we use hardwood timber frames to construct our bunk beds.
The bunk bed comes with two under-bed storage drawers to provide excellent (and hidden) storage functionality. The storage drawers are purpose built on wheels in place of rails that are fixed to the bed. As a result, the storage drawers can be wheeled out for easy cleaning of dirt/dust that builds up under the bed which is especially important for asthma and hay fever sufferers.
The Myer bunk bed has the ability to convert to two single beds if required. It comes in a beautiful white finish. For lasting protection, It is sealed with a high quality top coat sealer to prevent dirt, grease, stains etc absorbing into the timber. It also makes it easy to clean and keeps the furniture looking good.
The modern design is suitable for either boys or girls and smooth edges to keep your children safe. Includes secure step ladder for safe access to the top bunk.
At B2C Furniture we focus on modern, aesthetically striking, functional & hard-wearing furniture manufactured with hardwood timber frames rather than chipboard and veneers used by a lot of retailers. By sourcing direct from the manufacturer we can pass HUGE savings on to our customers.
Shipping & Delivery
B2C Furniture offers delivery throughout Australia except WA. To obtain a quote you can use our “Shipping Calculator” above and for regional suburbs you can contact us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on email@example.com for a very competitive price.
Also, we offer free delivery for locations within a 20KM radius from Dandenong VIC, for purchases valued at $1,000 or more.
Pick up is also available from our warehouse located at Unit 2, 69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South 3175. Please call us on 1300 78 94 95 to organise a date and time to pick up goods.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Factory 13/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You can buy our furniture online or visit our furniture store in Melbourne located at 94 Dandenong-Frankston Road, Dandenong VIC 3175 and browse our comprehensive collection of Furniture. We are open 7 days a week.