B2C Furniture provides the following supplier warranties against defects:
- Timber: 1 year structural; and
- Lounge: 2 years structural on frames; 3 years on mechanisms (mechanisms covered to 120 kg weight load only) and one year on stitching/covering. All other goods sold by B2C Furniture are covered by manufacturers’ warranties (if applicable).
- B2C Furniture is not liable for any fading or other change in colouration (“exposure”), any damage caused by general day to day wear and tear (“general usage”) or if the goods are used in a manner outside of their prescribed or ordinary use.
- Please keep in mind the B2C Guarantee applies to the original purchaser only (sorry, it is not transferrable) and for products used for reasonable domestic purposes.
Unfortunately, the B2C Furniture Quality Guarantee does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, including pilling, fading, loss or deterioration (of the whole product or its components)
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, storage of the products or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions
- Damage caused through any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering, or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals/agents that are known to damage the finish of the product
- Body impressions on mattresses, sofas, and chairs where the indentation is less than 32mm
- Damages caused by Act of God
- Defects in products that are sold “As Is” or ‘’Floorstock’’ which were brought to your attention on purchase
- Products used for commercial purposes