Key Benefits & Features: Modern Rustic Entertainment unit
- Rustic Entertainment Unit
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Modern entertainment unit incorporating clean straight lines for timeless elegance. It is stylish, sophisticated and contemporary. Australian Designed for Aussie Homes
- Innovative design with the upper section containing two large open areas to fit the stereo and DVD player
- 4 x large drawers at the bottom with metal ball bearing runners will accommodate all the CDs, DVDs and remote controls in a neat and orderly manner.
- Extra thick top of the entertainment unit is large enough to accommodate even the largest flat screen TV!!
- Constructed from solid timber for greater weight loading, reliability & durability (we DO NOT use cheap/flimsy chipboard)
- Experienced craftsmen hand apply our rustic natural timber stained finishes using a rigorous application process that provides depth of colour and enhances the natural wood grain of the timber and brings out the unique and aesthetic beauty of this furniture
- Exquisite rustic natural timber stained finish
- A high quality & durable top coat sealer is used to prevent dirt, grease, stains etc absorbing into the timber which provides lasting protection. It also makes it easy to clean and keeps the furniture looking good…
- The use of timber is an environmentally responsible choice and a renewable natural resource which helps tackle climate change
- Buy factory direct & save $$$ – we manufacture & sell direct to public
- FREE DELIVERY 20KM from Dandenong VIC for purchases over $1,000. We also deliver Australia wide please call us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a competitive quote
- Structural Warranty
An entertainment unit is a must have in every living room.
Our rustic natural entertainment unit compliments all our other natural furniture. It is very functional and contemporary. The upper section has two large open areas to fit the stereo and DVD player and the 4 large drawers at the bottom with metal ball bearing runners will accommodate all the CDs, DVDs and remote controls in a neat and orderly manner. The top of the unit is large enough to accommodate even the largest flat screen TV!!
The entertainment unit is finished in a rich sophisticated rustic natural timber stain which accentuates the timber's natural features.
Our manufacturing process means that no two pieces of furniture are the same. All furniture pieces are handcrafted with kiln-dried wood. We then accentuate the timber’s natural features, with each piece having its own distinctive and unique grain patterns. We use solid timber in all our furniture pieces as this is by far the strongest quality of wood.
Many manufacturers and retailers these days have switched to using cheaper plywood or particleboard in construction which only lessens the lifespan and durability of the furniture pieces. We want you to enjoy your furniture for years to come; hence why use only the highest quality solid timber when handcrafting all the furniture you see from us.
This modern contemporary TV unit is finished with an exquisite rustic natural timber stain. Experienced craftsmen hand apply our stained finishes using a rigorous application process that provides depth of colour and enhances the natural wood grain of the furniture. For lasting protection, the TV unit is then sealed with a high quality & durable top coat sealer to prevent dirt, grease, stains etc absorbing into the timber. It also makes it easy to clean and keeps the furniture looking good…
The entertainment unit matches perfectly into the modern home and works well against many colours in the dining room. The best feature of all is that the tables come fully assembled!
As we manufacture and sell direct to public, you’ll find our prices highly affordable, giving you the style you want in your home for less. Browse the range and choose the look that your home will love, with the peace of mind of exceptional quality that will last for years to come.
Solid timber for our Coco rustic entertainment units
All our Coco rustic TV units are manufactured using solid timber which are a much higher quality and durability than cheaper chip-board with vinyl covering counterparts, often seen in other furniture stores.
Factory direct prices for our Coco rustic Coco rustic entertainment units
We are a genuine business-2-consumer (B2C) company and by manufacturing our own furniture and cutting out the middle man we are able to offer the highest quality furniture at factory direct prices.
Why B2C Furniture?
B2C is an Australian owned business retailer set up to sell furniture in Melbourne Victoria. Our furniture help create a beautiful, elegant & warm home with modern contemporary designs and built with high quality timber to last the test of time.
Showroom location: 94 Frankston - Dandenong Road, Dandenong South VIC 3175. We are open 7 days a week or call us on 1300 789 495 or email us on email@example.com
Shipping & Delivery
B2C Furniture offers delivery throughout Australia except WA. To obtain a quote you can use our “Shipping Calculator” above and for regional suburbs you can contact us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a very competitive price.
Also, we offer free delivery for locations within a 20KM radius from Dandenong VIC, for purchases valued at $1,000 or more.
Pick up is also available from our warehouse located at Unit 2, 69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South 3175. Please call us on 1300 78 94 95 to organise a date and time to pick up goods.
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem…. At B2C Furniture, we are so confident that our furniture is of an exceptional quality and value that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase of any item in our range….So ordering is risk free. Simply return the items in the condition that you received them and we will gladly refund your item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Factory 13/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You can buy our furniture online or visit our furniture store in Melbourne located at 94 Dandenong-Frankston Road, Dandenong VIC 3175 and browse our comprehensive collection of Furniture. We are open 7 days a week.