Terms & Conditions
At B2C Furniture, you can buy with confidence. We cut off the “middle man” and offer quality furniture direct 2 public at affordable prices. All our furniture pieces are backed by our one-year structural warranty. Under Australian Consumer Law, you’re entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You’re also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Shipping & Delivery
- Saturday deliveries are subject to $20 surcharge
- Apartment’s / Lift are subject to $40 surcharge
- Delivery times quoted by B2C Furniture are approximate only, and we are not responsible for any delays.
- We agree to deliver goods to you on the understanding reasonable access is available. If reasonable access is unavailable or you are not at home at the agreed delivery time, you will be charged for any subsequent delivery.
- It is your responsibility to check measurements to ensure your goods will fit in intended areas. We are not responsible for goods that have not been measured and subsequently do not fit where intended.
- Please organise adequate protection for your floors and internal surfaces prior to delivery as we are not responsible for damage to your floors or internal surfaces caused in any way by the delivery of your goods. Due to OH&S requirements, delivery personnel must wear appropriate footwear at all times so take measures to ensure your floors and internal surfaces are protected.
- Some items of furniture will need assembly, which is your responsibility.
- Disposal of packaging is also your responsibility.
- Be advised – We will not deliver upstairs. If upstair delivery is required, there will be an extra charge of $50-$100 depending on items, which must be included in your invoice.
- Buyers have full responsibility to provide us with the correct details, which include delivery address, name and contact number on the checkout page before payment is made. B2C Furniture is not liable for any delays, losses and/or damage to items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers. Re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned to B2C Furniture due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful deliveries.
Interstate Deliveries to Sydney, NSW
We generally operate on a fortnightly delivery schedule via removalist for orders to Sydney, NSW and these are their terms and conditions.
- Deliveries to suburbs within 5km of Sydney CBD are subject to $150 surcharge
- $20 surcharge applies if more than 30 meters walking distance from the parked truck to the entrance - for up to
- $20 surcharge applies for delivery of up to 2 flights of stairs and a maximum 10 boxes to be moved using stairs
- $40 surcharge applies for delivery of more than 10 boxes to be moved when using stairs and up to 3 flights of stairs.
- Parking must have to be arranged by the customer.
- Delivery times quoted by B2C Furniture are approximate only and we are not responsible for any delays.
- Please contact us prior to placing your order if you require more information.
However on occasions we do use freight forwarders as required and their terms and conditions are the same as listed below in “Interstate Deliveries (excluding Sydney)”.
Interstate Deliveries (excluding Sydney)
- For interstate deliveries, we use third-party freight companies.
- The furniture may come on pallets for better protection and depending on the needs of the freight company. The cost does not include Tail-lift at the receiver site. It is the customer’s responsibility to unload furniture by themselves. If a tail lift needs to be organised, please communicate it with our sales team. They will be able to tell you the price prior to delivery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to take the furniture from truck to their house unless booked otherwise.
- Delivery times quoted by B2C Furniture are approximate only, and we are not responsible for any delays.
Pick up is available from our Dandenong facilities should you wish to pick up your furniture at Factory 2/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. Pick up is by appointment only. Please note that our warehouse is CLOSED ON SUNDAYS and no pickups are possible on Sundays and Public holidays. Please inspect your goods carefully before pick up from our stores or warehouse. Any damage detected should be immediately reported to us and noted on the pick-up copy. Once you have inspected your goods and have signed their acceptance on the pick-up copy (noting any damage if any), you agree that the pick-up copy is then evidence of the condition of the goods at the time of pick up. We are not responsible for any damage that may subsequently occur as a result of you loading the goods into transport.
For initial deposits/payments: we accept cash, credit card (excluding Diners and AMEX), Eftpos, Zip Pay / Zip Money as well as direct deposits to our bank account. Final payment must be made in-store if you pay by credit card, cash or Eftpos 5 working days prior to delivery or can be made by bank transfer to our bank account.
Lay-bys of 3-6 months is also available for customers who wish to make regular payments, A deposit of 30% initially and equal regular payments will need to be made fortnightly or monthly (as per arrangement with the sales team) during the term of the lay-by. If this condition is breached, B2C Furniture has the right to cancel the lay-by, and the customer will lose 20% of the invoice value.
We accept only credit card or PayPal for online orders; paid in full at time of purchase. Other identification may be required to avoid fraudulent transactions.
OVER THE PHONE TRANSACTIONS
A credit card will be accepted together with photo identification to avoid fraudulent transactions. On pickups or delivery, the cardholder with ID will be identified.
Unless we otherwise stipulate, all in-store transactions, phone or email orders will require a 30% deposit; and online transactions including related delivery and additional charges (if any) require payment in full at time of purchase.
B2C Furniture has the right to have sales promotions at their discretion. Your purchase price is final and no further discounts will apply if the items are on sale in the future with lower prices than stated on your invoice.
- If for any reason we are unable to supply the goods any monies paid will be refunded to you.
- In rare circumstances B2C Furniture reserves the right to cancel any order without limitation. In this event a full refund will be paid.
Returns & Replacements & Repairs
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. A cancellation fee of 20% will be charged if we agree to a cancellation of order prior to delivery. If delivery has been affected, a return delivery charge will also be levied. To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are no refunds or returns for change of mind on special orders or mattresses. And please remember, refunds or returns are only available where the product is returned undamaged, in its original condition and packaging, complete with instruction manuals, assembly instructions and accessories and has been approved by B2C Furniture.
Returns due to faulty products
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return or exchange we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable). Please contact us on 1300 78 94 95 for further assistance or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with photo evidence of the fault. If the goods which you have received are faulty shipping cost to return the goods to B2C Furniture will be at B2C Furniture cost. Please liaise with us regarding the cost of delivery, and obtain our approval before items are returned.
On pick ups from our stores or warehouses, inspect your goods carefully. Any damage detected should be immediately reported to us and noted on the pick up copy. Once you have inspected your goods and have signed their acceptance on the pick up copy (noting any damage if any), you agree that the pick up copy is then evidence of the condition of the goods at the time of pick up. We are not responsible for any damage that may subsequently occur as a result of you loading the goods into transport.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items OR FLOOR STOCK ITEMS cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Factory 2/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. Mattresses will not be exchanged due to health regulations.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Factory 2/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
UNPAID MONIES DUE TO US FROM CUSTOMERS
B2c Furniture reserves the right to claim costs of recovery on any unpaid monies that are due to us. This could include debt collection and cost of solicitors on a party to party basis.
Proof of Purchase
In order to apply for a refund, exchange, repair or claim a warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase of either your tax invoice or receipt. B2C Furniture holds a limited history of orders and isn’t provisioned to search for archived transactions. Presenting proof of purchase is your responsibility so please retain your invoices and/or receipts as we cannot act without sufficient proof of purchase.
Promotional Offers & Discount Codes
Due to the high volume of demand, B2C Furniture cannot guarantee the availability of stock during the offer period until a deposit of 30% or full payment has been made for your order. All promotional offers and discount codes are applicable only at the time of purchase and cannot be redeemed against a previous or existing order.
Any discount codes or promotional offers are exclusive of delivery charges and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
B2C Furniture provides the following supplier warranties against defects:
- Timber: 1 year structural; and
- Lounge: 2 years structural on frames; 3 years on mechanisms (mechanisms covered to 120 kg weight load only) and one year on stitching/covering. All other goods sold by B2C Furniture are covered by manufacturers’ warranties (if applicable).
- B2C Furniture is not liable for any fading or other change in colouration (“exposure”), any damage caused by general day to day wear and tear (“general usage”) or if the goods are used in a manner outside of their prescribed or ordinary use.
- Please keep in mind the B2C Guarantee applies to the original purchaser only (sorry, it’s not transferrable) and for products used for reasonable domestic purposes.
Unfortunately, the B2C Furniture Quality Guarantee does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, including pilling, fading, loss or deterioration (of the whole product or its components)
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, storage of the products or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions
- Damaged caused through any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals/agents that are known to damage the finish of the product
- Body impressions on mattresses, sofas and chairs where the indentation is less than 32mm
- Damages caused by Act of God
- Defects in products that are sold “As Is” which were brought to your attention on purchase
- Products used for commercial purposes
Information on this website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may be changed at any time without notice. B2C Furniture has a policy of continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without notice.
Any photos or illustrations shown on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Customers may confirm the availability of products, colours or styles by contacting B2C Furniture.
Accessories and mattresses are shown for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price.