Key Benefits & Features: 6PCE Modern Queen Bedroom Suite with 2 x Storage drawers
Items included in furniture package;
- 1 x Myer Queen Bed Frame
- 2 x under-bed storage drawers
- 1 x Myer Chest of Drawers 6DR
- 2 x Myer Bedside Tables 2DR
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Modern, minimalist design incorporating clean straight lines for timeless elegance. Australian Designed for Aussie Homes
- Constructed from hardwood for greater weight loading, reliability & durability (we DO NOT use cheap/flimsy chipboard)
- Innovative design ensures extra-large under-bed storage drawers
- Under-bed storage drawers fit effortlessly and seamlessly under the bed to provide an aesthetically pleasing (and hidden) appearance
- Under-bed storage drawers are purposefully built on wheels in place of rails that are fixed to the bed. As a result, the storage drawers can be wheeled out for easy cleaning of dirt/dust that inherently build up under the bed. Especially important for asthma and hay fever suffers.
- Tallboy comes with six drawers and bedside table with two drawers for added storage in the bedroom
- All drawers are fitted with metal ball bearing runners for reliable, durable & smooth operation
- Tallboy & bedside tables Delivered Fully assembled (NO need for fiddly construction)
- Experienced craftsmen hand apply our natural timber stain finishes using a rigorous application process that provides depth of colour and enhances the natural wood grain of the timber and brings out the unique aesthetic beauty of this furniture (We DO NOT use glued vinyl coverings that peel off)
- Exquisite natural timber stain finish
- A high quality & durable top coat sealer is used to prevent dirt, grease, stains etc absorbing into the timber which provides lasting protection. It also makes it easy to clean and keeps the furniture looking good…
- The use of timber is an environmentally responsible choice and a renewable natural resource which helps tackle climate change
- Metal mounting bed brackets for reliability and durability
- Solid timber slats and side rails
- Solid timber center rail for added support and robustness
- Buy factory direct & save $$$ – we manufacture & sell direct to public
- FREE DELIVERY 20KM from Dandenong VIC for purchases over $1,000. We also deliver Australia wide please call us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on email@example.com for a competitive quote
- Structural Warranty on all furniture pieces
Fantastic space-saving natural timber bedroom suite for your master bedroom or guest bedroom. This queen bedroom suites with storage includes our popular Myer Queen Bed with two under-bed storage drawers to provide excellent (and hidden) storage functionality, two matching bedside tables containing 2 storage drawers each and a six drawer tallboy.
This stylish natural timber storage queen bedroom suite blends innovative, space-saving functionality with value, hard-wearing materials to create a quality queen storage bed you can trust to last the test of time with a modern contemporary design you'll love. The bed comes with solid timber bed frame, slats, center support, metal bed brackets and is easy to assemble. Both the chest of drawers and bedside tables are delivered assembled. This is an excellent bedroom package with plenty of storage and exceptional quality.
Our under-bed storage drawers are purposefully built on wheels in place of rails that are fixed to the bed. As a result, the storage drawers can be wheeled out for easy cleaning of dirt/dust that build up under the bed. Which is especially important for asthma and hay fever suffers. Perfect for the master bedroom or guest room, and also makes the perfect addition to your holiday house or rental property. A great addition to apartment living or any home where storage areas are compromised. The Myer natural timber queen storage bedroom suite matches perfectly into the modern home and works well against many colours in the bedroom.
Our manufacturing process means that no two pieces of furniture are the same. All furniture pieces are handcrafted with kiln-dried wood. We then accentuate the timber’s natural features, with each piece having its own distinctive and unique grain patterns.
Many manufacturers and retailers these days have switched to using cheaper chipboard or particleboard in construction which only lessens the lifespan and durability of the furniture pieces. We want you to enjoy your furniture for years to come; hence why we use only the highest quality solid hardwood timber furniture you see from us.
This modern contemporary queen storage bedroom suite is finished with an exquisite natural timber stain. Experienced craftsmen hand apply our stained finishes using a rigorous application process that provides depth of colour and enhances the natural wood grain of the furniture. For lasting protection, the natural timber queen storage bedroom suite is then sealed with a high quality & durable top coat sealer to prevent dirt, grease, stains etc absorbing into the timber. It also makes it easy to clean and keeps the furniture looking good…
As we manufacture and sell direct to public, you’ll find our prices highly affordable, giving you the style you want in your home for less.
Solid hardwood timber for our Myer natural timber queen bedroom suites with storage
All our queen storage bedroom suite are manufactured using solid hardwood timber which are a much higher quality and durability than cheaper chip-board with vinyl covering counterparts, often seen in other furniture stores.
Factory direct prices for our Myer natural timber queen bedroom suites with storage
We are a genuine business-2-consumer (B2C) company and by manufacturing our own furniture and cutting out the middle man we are able to offer the highest quality queen storage bedroom suite at factory direct prices.
Why B2C Furniture?
B2C is an Australian owned business retailer set up to sell furniture in Melbourne Victoria. Our furniture help create a beautiful, elegant & warm home with modern contemporary designs and built with high quality timber to last the test of time.
Showroom location: 94 Frankston - Dandenong Road, Dandenong South VIC 3175. We are open 7 days a week or call us on 1300 789 495
Shipping & Delivery
B2C Furniture offers delivery throughout Australia except WA. To obtain a quote you can use our “Shipping Calculator” above and for regional suburbs you can contact us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a very competitive price.
Also, we offer free delivery for locations within a 20KM radius from Dandenong VIC, for purchases valued at $1,000 or more.
Pick up is also available from our warehouse located at Unit 2, 69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South 3175. Please call us on 1300 78 94 95 to organise a date and time to pick up goods.
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem…. At B2C Furniture, we are so confident that our furniture is of an exceptional quality and value that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase of any item in our range….So ordering is risk free. Simply return the items in the condition that you received them and we will gladly refund your item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Factory 13/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You can buy our furniture online or visit our furniture store in Melbourne located at 94 Dandenong-Frankston Road, Dandenong VIC 3175 and browse our comprehensive collection of Furniture. We are open 7 days a week.