Natural hardwood king single trundle
- Modern, minimalist design incorporating clean straight lines for timeless elegance. Australian Designed for Aussie Homes
- Trundles fit effortlessly and seamlessly under the bed to provide an aesthetically pleasing appearance. Please note that trundles can only take a maximum 6 inch foam mattress cut to size 194 x 105 cm
- Trundles are built on high quality caster wheels so that it can easily be wheeled out for easy cleaning under the bed to maintain high hygienic standards for our kids. Especially asthma and hay fever sufferers. It can be used on left or right side of bed to better suit bedroom layout.
- Trundle constructed from solid timber for greater weight loading, reliability & durability (we DO NOT use cheap/flimsy chipboard)
- Experienced craftsmen apply our high quality paint/stained finishes using a rigorous application process that provides depth of colour and enhances unique aesthetic beauty of timber furniture (We DO NOT use glued vinyl coverings that peel off)
- A high quality & durable top coat sealer is used to prevent dirt, grease, stains etc absorbing into the timber which provides lasting protection. It also makes it easy to clean and keeps the furniture looking good.
- Metal mounting bed brackets for reliability and durability
- Solid timber slats and side rails
- The use of timber is an environmentally responsible choice and a renewable natural resource which helps tackle climate change
- Structural Warranty
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Buy factory direct & save $$$ – we manufacture & sell direct to public
- FREE DELIVERY 20KM from Dandenong VIC for purchases over $1,000. We deliver Australia wide please check our online freight estimator or call us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a competitive quote
In a current study from independent website Product Review of customer feedback for over 200+ furniture companies in Australia; B2C Furniture ranks at the top of customer satisfaction when it comes to the following:
1. Excellent service and advice
2. Excellent and reliable products
3. Great price
4. Easy and timely delivery
Made to suit natural hardwood king single beds & queen beds, this trundle bed offers beautiful space-saving functionality. Your kids won’t be able to wait to have their friends over with the added space this trundle provides! The king single size provides that little bit of extra room for your kids to grow. Hidden away under the bed, the trundle is aesthetically pleasing while remaining highly functional.
Made from solid hard wood timber, experienced craftsmen hand-apply our paint and stained finished using a rigorous application process that provides depth of colour and enhances the natural wood grain of the furniture. For lasting protection and durability, all our furniture is then sealed and applied with a top coat lacquer.
Shipping & Delivery
B2C Furniture offers delivery throughout Australia except WA. To obtain a quote you can use our “Shipping Calculator” above and for regional suburbs you can contact us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on email@example.com for a very competitive price.
Also, we offer free delivery for locations within a 20KM radius from Dandenong VIC, for purchases valued at $1,000 or more.
Pick up is also available from our warehouse located at Unit 2, 69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South 3175. Please call us on 1300 78 94 95 to organise a date and time to pick up goods.
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem…. At B2C Furniture, we are so confident that our furniture is of an exceptional quality and value that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase of any item in our range….So ordering is risk free. Simply return the items in the condition that you received them and we will gladly refund your item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Factory 13/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You can buy our furniture online or visit our furniture store in Melbourne located at 94 Dandenong-Frankston Road, Dandenong VIC 3175 and browse our comprehensive collection of Furniture. We are open 7 days a week.