- Items Included;
- Innovative design allows the coffee table top to be lifted. The table top and can be used as a desk top for setting down your meal or working with your laptop!!
- The storage compartment of coffee table can be used to house remote controls, magazines and your laptop
- Modern nested lamp tables design containing 3 individual pieces
- The nested tables are very handy when visitors arrive, and space is needed to serve tea, coffee or fruits.
- Both coffee lamp table has solid hardwood construction, flawlessly stained to accentuate the raw beauty of the timbers grain and disposition (we DO NOT use cheap/flimsy chipboard)
- Stunning natural timber stained finish (We DO NOT use glued vinyl coverings that peel off) for coffee and lamp table
- Both Coffee table & nested lamp tables delivered fully assembled (no need for fiddley assembly)
- All timber components are protected from dirt and stains by an A-grade quality top coat sealer
- Don’t believe your cyber eyes? Visit our Showroom, open 7 days a week so you can touch and see for yourself!
- All our customers agree, our quality and competitive pricing just cannot be beat!
A coffee & lamp tables are indispensable furniture items in any living room. The striking aesthesis of the hardwood coffee and nested lamp tables are sure to be a great taking point in any modern home (we DO NOT use cheap/flimsy chipboard).
The lifting table top of the coffee table is very functional. The storage can be used for remote controls, magazines and your laptop! The top of the table (when lifted) can be used as a desk top for setting down your meal or working with your laptop!!!
The space saving functionality of the lamp tables makes it a "must have". The nested tables are very handy when visitors arrive, and space is needed to serve tea, coffee or fruits.
Best of all both the coffee table and lamp table are delivered assembled (only need to mount the legs). No need for fiddley and time-consuming construction.
Both furniture pieces are completed with an exquisite natural timber finish (we DO NOT use glued vinyl coverings that peel off).
Our manufacturing process is designed to accentuate the timber’s natural features, with each piece having its own distinctive and unique grain patterns.
Many manufacturers have switched to using cheaper chipboard construction which only lessens the lifespan of the furniture. Our furniture are built to last!!! We use only the highest quality materials to ensure this is the case.
For lasting protection, the coffee & lamp tables are then sealed with a high quality top coat sealer to stop stains & dirt absorbing into the furniture.
At B2C Furniture we focus on contemporary, aesthetically striking, durable furniture. We source the furniture direct from the manufacture and bypass the “middle man” so we can pass on HUGE savings on to our customers.
Shipping & Delivery
B2C Furniture offers delivery throughout Australia except WA. To obtain a quote you can use our “Shipping Calculator” above and for regional suburbs you can contact us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a very competitive price.
Also, we offer free delivery for locations within a 20KM radius from Dandenong VIC, for purchases valued at $1,000 or more.
Pick up is also available from our warehouse located at Unit 2, 69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South 3175. Please call us on 1300 78 94 95 to organise a date and time to pick up goods.
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem…. At B2C Furniture, we are so confident that our furniture is of an exceptional quality and value that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase of any item in our range….So ordering is risk free. Simply return the items in the condition that you received them and we will gladly refund your item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Factory 13/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You can buy our furniture online or visit our furniture store in Melbourne located at 94 Dandenong-Frankston Road, Dandenong VIC 3175 and browse our comprehensive collection of Furniture. We are open 7 days a week.