- 1 x Coco hardwood buffet with wine storage – Natural Finish
- Innovative design which integrates wine rack into buffet to store your favourite wine bottles
- Solid hardwood construction, flawlessly stained to accentuate the raw beauty of the timbers grain and disposition (we DO NOT use cheap/flimsy chipboard)
- Stunning natural timber stained finish (We DO NOT use glued vinyl coverings that peel off)
- 2 x the upper section of the buffet has two large drawers with metal ball bearing runners for ease of opening. This section can be used for storing linen, china, or cherished keepsake
- The open area just below the storage drawers can be used for displaying treasured books or other display
- Use the buffet table top as a service counter to keep the dinner table from being overcrowded, and when not in use, decorate it with your favourite flowers!!
- All timber components are protected from dirt and stains by an A-grade quality top coat sealer
- Buffet delivered assembled (no need for fiddley assembly)
- Don’t believe your cyber eyes? Visit our Showroom, open 7 days a week so you can touch and see for yourself!
- All our customers agree, our quality and competitive pricing just cannot be beat!
A buffet or sideboard offers a stylish storage solution for the living and/or dining room. Great for storing linen, china, or cherished keepsakes, a buffet will make your dinner party a huge success. Use the buffet as a service counter to keep the dinner table from being overcrowded, and when not in use, decorate it with your favourite flowers!!
Our hardwood buffet with integrated wine rack is very functional and classy. The upper section has two large drawers with metal ball bearing runners for ease of opening. The open area just below can be used for displaying treasured books or other display items and the wine rack will fit your favourite bottles of wine.
The buffet is finished in a rich sophisticated natural timber stain which accentuates the timber's natural distressed features.
Our manufacturing process means that no two pieces of furniture are the same. All furniture pieces are handcrafted with kiln-dried wood. We then accentuate the timber’s natural features, with each piece having its own distinctive and unique grain patterns.
For lasting protection, all our timber products are sealed with an A-grade quality top coat sealer to prevent dirt, grease and stains absorbing into the timber. Making cleaning a breeze and keeping your furniture looking pristine.
At B2C Furniture we focus on contemporary, aesthetically striking, durable furniture manufactured with solid hardwood timber frames rather than chipboard and veneers.
We source all our furniture direct from the manufacture and bypass the “middle man” so we can pass on HUGE savings to you, our customer.
Shipping & Delivery
B2C Furniture offers delivery throughout Australia except WA. To obtain a quote you can use our “Shipping Calculator” above and for regional suburbs you can contact us on 1300 78 94 95 or email us on email@example.com for a very competitive price.
Also, we offer free delivery for locations within a 20KM radius from Dandenong VIC, for purchases valued at $1,000 or more.
Pick up is also available from our warehouse located at Unit 2, 69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South 3175. Please call us on 1300 78 94 95 to organise a date and time to pick up goods.
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem…. At B2C Furniture, we are so confident that our furniture is of an exceptional quality and value that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase of any item in our range….So ordering is risk free. Simply return the items in the condition that you received them and we will gladly refund your item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Factory 13/69-77 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You can buy our furniture online or visit our furniture store in Melbourne located at 94 Dandenong-Frankston Road, Dandenong VIC 3175 and browse our comprehensive collection of Furniture. We are open 7 days a week.